Sunday, December 05, 2004

Shopping Tour 2004

Last year, Jenine and I joined the UniTAB social club's warehouse shopping tour. It was so much fun that we returned this year for a day of shopping, ferried around on a "luxury" coach.

Many of the places we visited last year were on our itinary again. A personal favourite, the bag shop at Sumner Park, was probably the most anticipated followed by the Art Shed at West End.

The bag shop did not disappoint. I bought 5 bags at the minor cost of $45. Of course, now I have to find an exuse to use them all, but hey, one was a present ;). And I managed to resist all the bags at the second outlet, only buying two wallets (both of which are presents).

The art at the Art Shed turned out to be all canvas and paint, and so wasn't so interesting. However, they had some great christmas decorations which are now adding festive spirit to my house.

None of the other outlets were particularly memorable - not to say I didn't buy anything of course! I think next year I will go on a tour down the coast, or in Melbourne, for something a little different. Sadly, I managed to buy too few presents, and so will be shopping for more presents over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home