Mystery Men
My family has been playing indoor soccer at Salisbury for the last few years, in two separate teams after we realised that 10 people were too many for one team. This season however, we are back down to one team, "Mystery Men", which is an amalgamation of both teams. Essentially, most people play every second week - we still have too many players.
However, this week we had too few. I was at training; Michael had another match; Ben and Neroli were on a Whitsunday Island; Sarah was having a week off. That left 4 players to take on Green Shop, probably the roughest (but nicest afterwards ;)) team at the centre. As Real Socks, we couldn't beat them - but then first match this season Mystery Men did!!
For some reason, 2 weeks later we played them again - with 4 people. And I have to report that Cameron, Mandy, Liam and Jenine were beaten by one goal. I'm impressed team :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home