Sunday, May 29, 2005

Slack, but busy ...

I've become very lazy with this blogging stuff. It's been ages since I've blogged, and really, I have no excuse. I guess other things are just occupying me.

So, what's been happening?

Well, this weekend started at the Department of Public Works trivia night. The "Runcorn Rebels" came 5th, with one 10/10 round and several above average scores. Cameron and I left Janet, Michael H and Karl at midnight @ Irish Murphy's ... after visiting The Irish Club, Adrenalin and DPW's socual club bar. A great night.

Yesterday (which was also Saturday) Cameron and I spent the day in the city, before heading out to see Andrew in Sunnybank Theatre's production of Annie Get Your Gun. I admit the story was worse than uninspiring, but Andrew was good, there was supper, and despite early ticketing issues, it all turned out fine. I still think that Phoenix's Sweet Charity was the best amateur prodcution I have seen ... but Annie was much better than the Pyjama Game last year. Cameron finally understood why I think it's time to move onto bigger and better things ...

Today I went to an Intimo Party and bought more underwear. Because Obviously I don't have enough.

I cooked a roast for dinner tonight - lamb with spinach, potatos, carrot, broccoli and mushrooms. And gravy. A great success. We then had sticky date mini-muffins and ice cream (thanks andrew) for dessert.

In other news, I have actually agreed to move, much to Cameron's delight. We are looking at moving to Teneriffe, which I admit would be lovely. It means keeping the blue car for a bit longer, but should be a better lifestyle.

Stay tuned! (Oh, and Amy, I'm now going to flikr to upload photos ...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home