My goodness it's been a while!
I've been bad - I haven't blogged for nearly three weeks!! Lots has happened since the purchase of the new camera - I will try to give you a quick run down before promising to blog again later.
Cameron and I have left for Melbourne and sadly returned. While there, I watched my AFL team Essendon get beaten by Geelong, drove the Great Ocean Road in an Astra convertible and ate more chocolate than Cameron thought possible. We also took some great pictures, despite Cameron's insistance that they are not straight ...
My friend Belinda and her boy Shaun have returned for a flying visit from Canada before heading back to the UK. I went out with her last Saturday and was visited by the hangover fairy on Sunday.
I also have been to a Partylite party whose website's URL amuses me because it says that AU is a language. Small things I know, but it's late. And I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home