Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tired Tonight ...

that's why I'm in bed blogging tonight!

Tonight I didn't leave work until 5:50, which is very late for a Vanessa. However my day was busy and satisfying, so didn't seem too onerous.

After leaving work I had to get petrol. I can't remember when I have ever put $50 worth of fuel in my car. I resisted the urge to reminisce about when paying 70c/litre for petrol was expensive. On the bright side, the attendant at the petrol station was extremely friendly and efficient. The human factor makes a huge difference.

After petrol I headed to Jenine's for a PartyLite demonstration. I still think that their presentation is too long, but I do like their candles. I got Cameron's mother's birthday present and some really nice smelling White Tea and Ginger tealights. I also got to catch up with Bec, Ange and Angela Ashworth. A good night.

Finally, I headed to mum and dad's to photocopy the 4 pages that I forgot to fix in my PhD. AFter a cup of tea with dad and a brief conversation with mum, I headed home to Cameron who bought me chocolate :) and bed, where as I now mentioned, I am blogging and about to go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home