Monday, August 08, 2005

A Bex and a good lie down

I need a bex and a good lie down right now. I'm stressed, and even chocolate has only managed to take the edge of. I'm surfing the web to see if there is anything that can calm me down more ...

I've had a stressful afternoon. I printed my PhD this afternoon and the took it to OfficeWorks to be printed. I wanted to do this yesterday, but the departure of Amelia and Steve meant that at the last minute we had to go to afternoon tea. Grr. So tonight I took it all to be copied, only to have the copier jam (that's why I paid someone else to do it!) and then have to re-collate 5 copeis. In the process I also discovered that there is one page with scribbles on it ... sigh. I guess that's another 10 pages that need to be re-inserted. I know now why I didn't get them bound all at once.

Amelia and Steve, coincidently, should now be discovering if they will be allowed into China on tourist visas. Or if they will be deported. Too stressful for me.

I've also got to pay some bills, organise my life insurance, open another bank account for rent ... can you see why I'm a little frazzled? And Cameron isn't even here to make me feel better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to get off!! Let me off the planet!!

(I'm sure I will be fine tomorrow)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home