Sibling Pressure ...
Mandy and Ben have both done this ... so I feel pressure to as well.
What is your favourite word? - chocolate. And epistle
What is your least favourite word? - I don't have a least favourite, it's more about context.
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? - paper, kindness, relationships
What turns you off? - closed minds
What is your favourite curse word? - aargaggagaggaahhhhhhhhhhh
What sound or noise do you hate? - Cameron's voice when he's found stereo gear on sale and is trying to ask me for permission to buy it ... because I can't say no very well!
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? - hairdresser and child care/early childhood development
What profession would you not like to do? - Anything that spent large amounts of time outdoors dealing with plants etc
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? - You did good, even if you don't believe :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home