Another week begins
Late, because we slept in again. But we're still catching up from sleep from Saturday night, so at least we have an excuse today.
It was a very full week and weekend. Friday night I raced home to go to the gym, only to race back to the city to meet Cameron for some shopping and then going to watch Cameron play indoor in the valley. Saturday was taken up with all sorts of craziness - I got a hair cut, cameron bought a shirt, and we went to daniel and georgina's wedding. It was at St James's @ Coorparoo - which on the inside looks like a candy easter egg in pastel greens and pinks. The priest could not be understood at all as his accent was a little crazy.
After the reception we headed to the Bowry Bar for a few nicer drinks before bailing and heading home. Unfortunately the cab lines in the valley were huge so we walked - only unfortunate because I fell over a garden bed, scraping my knee and sacrificing a pair of stockings.
Sunday Cameron got up to go and get the blue car and sing, while I slept until the last minute I could before going to play soccer. We lost 4-1, a score not entirely reflective of the possession or even shots that we had on goal - for once there were shots - but again just couldn't convert.
After soccer and a shower Belinda, Cameron and I had a lovely late lunch at Girder, and then Cameron went to sing and belinda and I took MinX for a drive to Wynnum. I then came home, but on some washing and felll asleep and was late to pick Cameron up from church.
Dinner at Chapel Hill, which was nice - we oohed and ahhed appropriately and amazingly, Amelia was absent from the conversations. Cameron found out later that she's terribly depressed - apparently the ppl in China are superficial. k, end rant here. I have to get ready for work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home