Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Why I hate buying shoes at Myer

The queueing!!

Honestly, I don't know why it takes so long for the shoe women to go
out into the shoe room and find me the pairs to the shoes I want. I
spent 20 minutes of my lunch hour queueing today. Luckily, the shoes
fitted and I am the proud owner of two new pairs. I would still have
liked it be quicker!

Funny, though, was the 20-something man who was looking for shoes on
the $200 and under table. I hope they were a present for someone ....

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:56 pm  
Blogger Andrew said...

I LOVE shopping in Myers.

They have CHAIRS to sit on all round the store.

I can take a nice book and get plenty of reading done in comfit.

I don’t see what the problem is.

I never have to queue :-)

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home