Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday

I've had a good day today. We had a better than average committee meeting today, and I didn't eat too badly, and I've been to the gym, and now I'm at home talking to Cameron. The only let down is that I need to read some more, and it would be nice to have Cameron home. But all in all it hasn't been too bad today.

In other news I bought 2 skirts yesterday for $21. They are sensible(-ish) black ones which will go nicely with the rest of my black wardrobe. I do need more stockings but they should go on sale soon hopefully.

The only problem about my new found gym-ing is the amount of washing I have to do to keep up.

Tonight though, I'm failing at 2 chat conversations, finishing this blog and looking for stuff on the web. This entry is the sacrifice!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home