Random thoughts for the fortnight
Parking in Brisbane has become a rorte. Last weekend we decided to have a quick shop in the city before heading home. Parking in the Myer Centre was $12.50 and I refused to pay that - so we parked in the Wintergarden where 3 hours cost us $16 instead. So catching the bus from now on.
In other news, I had my 19 week scan on Friday and all is well with Paris. Skermy, but normal. That and Paris has a big belly :) We have taken to saying Paris is a fat baby :) Thankfully Paris's head was closer to average ...
Today we took the C4 for a drive to Montville. It's a really nice car to travel in - so easy to drive too. Cameron worked out how to use the speed limiter and the cruise control on the trip today, so he was happy. I was happy that he got the indicators wrong not once, but twice. I've only mucked it up once, and since I've reverse parked the car twice I figure that's an even trade.
In the next few weeks we have to get Minx ready to be sold. Cameron doesn't want to let her go but it's inevitable sadly. There's just no space for Paris, and I'm not letting him drive the MX5 if I have to have the family car!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home