Indoor Soccer Superleague
Being the hottest months of the year, it makes sense for the brisbane indoor centers to decide to play each other in soccer superleague. The netballers and cricketers get to play during winter, a conspiracy I am sure, but the soccer comp gets to sweat it out on saturdays during summer.
Normally I love superleague. Two matches on a saturday afternoon, and normally some really good competition. This year, however, my team is ordinary. Very ordinary. And it's nowhere near as much fun. We have won one match, drawn one match and lost 4. And when I say lost, one match was 22-1. Sigh
The best part so far has been the bruise i got last week in Toowoomba. Imagine a small bruise on my kneecap, a beautiful ball mark above the knee, and another bruise above the ball mark. The ball mark has stayed for over a week now ...

1 Comments:
Maybe that ball mark will be there for good? You will be marked for life!
Post a Comment
<< Home