Monday, December 13, 2004

Too much pressure!!

This blog business is making me feel guilty if I don't contribute as often as Cameron ... and I haven't for two days. In my defense, I did play 2 games of soccer on Saturday in Toowoomba. I have a great bruise on my leg (ball marks included) and a sore calf muscle.

I also made 24 cards last night ... 3 designs, 6 of each. If you need any christmas cards, please let me know - I still have about 30 ... Although my lovely mum did buy two packets yesterday.

In related news, Cameron did fix the remote so that now only the yamaha remote turns on the TV, PVR and amp. It's a small thing that really does make a difference when you live with someone who leaves the remotes in random spots ... the kitchen, study, bedroom ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home