Thursday, January 20, 2005

The "s" key in't working very well ...

and hence this entry will try not to include any word with that letter.

hmm. harder than I thought.

I want to add an entry with a very cool picture, but I can't think of a caption that will avoid the evil letter. On the other hand, my vocabulary will probably improve quickly by having to avoid THAT letter.

cool page: Home Couture. Nearly all the content I like can not be typed without the letter I am not typing.

I give up. I'm going to be creative and make things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aj said...

Ah but you did end up using an 's'. Is it an or a? Enlighten me.

4:19 pm  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Well, there is one at the end ...
Turns out the problem was a grain of rice stuck under cameron's laptop keyboard. How it got there we may never know ...

8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home