Less in the house ...
Cameron and I cleaned out 5 full bags of stuff today. I threw away shoes, Cameron piffed t-shirts. We were ruthless. Well, not really, but we were pretty good. We have free space in the wardrobe for the first time ever.
We also cleaned out back balcony. It was the first time I've been outside since Christmas eve eve when I got stung by a wasp. Cameron killed the wasp nests last week (nasty horrible insects) so it was safe(r) for human use. Yet again I am reminded that the back balcony is actually quite big, and we proabably should spend some more time out there ... but it's the outside.
On a completely unrelated note, I am thinking of trying personal training as a fitness mechanism this year. Of couse I am yet to actually price or investigate personal trainers yet, but I just haven't found the gym motivational for a while, and a session where I am forced to push some limits while someone ignores my complaints is probably what I need.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home