Sunday, March 20, 2005

A fabulous weekend!

I've had a wonderful weekend. It started on Friday night, when my soccer team won it's third soccer fixture.

On Saturday Jenine, Mandy and I went to the stitches and craft show, where I bought yet more paper, letters and a cool new stencil thing. That afternoon Jenine and I picked up Bec and headed to Redland Bay for a candle party by PartyLite, hosted by Angela. It was loads of fun, although the candles are expensive.

On Saturday night, Tracey and Luke, Cameron's muscial friends came over for dinner. Cameron cooked a roast and Angela supplied profiteroles and dip from the candle party :)

Sunday morning Cameron went on the Great Brisbane Bike Ride while I slept in. I did 2 PhD chapters (only three to go!), went for a walk, and did 4 hours of craft. I've also done all the washing and have lunch for tomorrow ready.

I'm so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home