Why I hate Television Series
I watched the final of Desperate Housewives, series 1 over the weekend. I have to say that I am, yet again, disappointed. Not everything was resolved. Why do producers do this? It's incredibly frustrating.
Likewise my frustration with Arrested Development. Why couldn't Chanel 9 show the entire series, or at least start at the beginnning? And when will season 2 of arrested development come out? I need it now!!
Grr. Arg.

2 Comments:
Well if you can hold out a little longer then you'll be able to see the second season of Arrested Development on DVD! It's due out in the US on the 11th of October, so not long to wait now!
Way back in the era of silent movies and serials, the producers realised the value of the cliff-hanger.
TV series are just a set of cliff-hangers strung together because if they were resolved, it would be a drama not a series.
Post a Comment
<< Home