Birthday List
I week, 1 day to go
It's my birthday next week. Preempting the, what do you want, here is my birthday list for 2005.
Bear in mind that I am going to Sydney next weekend, so I'm happy for presents to relate to that trip.
House Stuff
More matching crystal (talk to Cameron, he knows the stuff ;))
I'm sure there's Tupperware that I want … like .. Um … stuff.
Books
More Jack Vance
The Belgariad series
Suduko books
A subscription to a designer magazine like vogue living.
Vanessa Stuff
Elizabeth Arden 8hr Crème, because I always forget to buy it!
A recommendation for a good personal trainer
Puzzle games for my DS
Misc. Stuff
Dinner at Two, or anywhere similar
Tickets for Qld Roar matches
I'll update as I think of new things :)

1 Comments:
Before everyone asks this is the Royal Doulton crystal range (although in myer and DJs they seem to call it the Contempo range)
Post a Comment
<< Home