Rain on the Savannah!
It rained on the savannah tonight.
Anyone who knows me will realise that I appreciate greenery much better than I look after it. The only plants that I have are about 8 aloe vera spawn, an amazingly healthy bird of paradise and a shrub thing that Cameron chose. Luckily, they don't expect/need much watering. Because I only remember to do so, oh, once or twice a month.
This had been a problem in the past. I've killed lots of plants to get the stage of having so many that are drought-resistant.
However, in the last 3 days I have watered that plants twice. They were looking very unhappy, and I finally remembered to water them on the weekend. Then tonight I decided to treat them again. They were very dusty, and looked so much better after a drink!
I'll keep you updated on how they go, especially once we move and they get more light :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home