Tuesday, September 20, 2005

No Cameron!

Cameron is working in Cooma this week (yes, point and laugh ... it's funny).

It does mean that I am home looking for stuff to do. Like usual, the house is in the cameron going away state - i.e. coathangers on the bed and generally a mess. I don't mind that, what I do mind is having to wash up after I have prepared and cooked dinner on my own. Disgusting really.

On other musings, work so far this week has been ok, but is undoubtably being helped by the fact I have Friday off. I actually did some self-motivated exercise tonight too - otherwise I will get fatter in the off season, and that is not the ideal situation!!

Hmm, well I think I have to do and clean the house ... boring but means that I can enjoy friday sleeping in at my leisure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I'm away... You get to see me soon! and just think... it's your birthday...and you get presents!

9:42 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Speaking of Presents, look what's out for your birthday

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home