Exhausted. Disillusioned.
This week is not shaping up well. Normally, I'm an eternal optimist - I can see the good in everything. I may have to rant for 20 minutes occasionally, but generally I'm pretty easy to keep happy.
This week is challenging my optimism.
It probably doesn't help that I've done 2 days of bootcamp in a row and i;m tired and sore.
I just don't understand why people are so nasty sometimes, when there really isn't any reason to be. Or why they continue with hurtful behaviour (Doing the same things expecting a different result? Insanity. But doesn't make the day-to-day any easier).
But then, if the world didn't send these things to try me, I probably wouldn't learn as much. Sigh.
Times like these really make you realise how much influence your parents have ... and I am very pleased to say that my parents, despite their faults, are awesome :)

2 Comments:
I'm sorry I've given you so many challanges this week... I'd say it'll get better but I know I can't promise that!
At least you'll have a new car this week! :)
"You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back."
~William D. Tammeus
"Children are a great comfort in your old age - and they help you reach it faster, too."
~Lionel Kauffman
:-)
Venessa, on an extremely serious note, you may wish to do Cameron a big favour. Push him to read my post of today.
http://finder451.blogspot.com/2006/02/read-this-and-maybe-save-life.html
Post a Comment
<< Home