Monday, April 10, 2006

Vomit

I'm bad with bodily functions. It's a failing that unfortunately was tested this weekend when cameron got a nasty bug that resulted in him throwing up at 1130pm last night.

I say unfortunately, because he currently feels both sick and terrible.

I remember resolving at about 12 years old not to vomit unless incredibly necessary - and I mean I fought against nausea everytime, until I started drinking alcohol, and even now I know things have gone terribly wrong when I'm that sick.

But last night after Cameron threw up in the bedroom, I put him in the shower and tried to clean up without adding to the mess. I suceeded, but not in less than 20 minutes or so.

All I can say is that I don't want to see spagetti bolognase for a very long time. Or smell it. You've been warned.

This is yet another sign I shouldn't have children yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Dont be afraid to vomit!

Often you will be better and feel better for it.

Generally it is the body ridding itself of something it does not want.

Unfortunately it is not always the case. For three weeks I had to have a needle before I could eat anything and that did not always work.

"If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want."
~~Elbert Hubbard

9:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home