First Match of the season
Last night my team played the first match of the soccer season for 2006. Happily, we won, although it was a battle for a while, and we suffered some injuries.
the score was 4-0, all goals scored by Emma :). However, it was a great team effort as Jodi softened the defense in the first half and Sam held the backline together as the rest of the team struggled to maintain their positions.
Unfortunately, Jules was hurt in a bad tackle, injuring her sternum and leaving in an ambulance at half time.
I was under orders to only play half a match ... but at half time with no subs, played the full 90 minutes. I'm sore now but its not too bad. Luckily.
Of course now I miss two matches ... if only I could play soccer AND go on a honeymoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home