Things that annoy me
1. Getting cranky with me but not telling me why.
I know I can be self centred; sometimes I'm not particularly quick. But uf something I'm doing annoys you, tell me!! This has been prompted by Cameron's mother getting narky because I didn't greet her at the door. Hint: if you expect me to come to the door, tell me. I don't have delusions of class and grandeur, and assume that inviting you over is casual unless accompanyied by a dress code.
I could continue here - but I've been bought up better than that.
2. Knowing that I'm unfit.
I know I can be fitter - but I lack self control. At the moment I am making an effort to be better with diet and exercise - so if you see me eating rubbish, say something!!!
3. World Cup matches at 130
I'm terrible without at least 6 hours sleep. Tomorrow, I'd steer clear of me. Consider yourself warned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home