Gee, you can really fit more luggage in the blue car ...
than you can in MinX. This would have been really handy had QANTAS NOT LOST MY LUGGAGE!!!
Yes, that's right. After checking in early and via business class (thanks to my director John, who has qantas club membership), my bag did not come off the baggage carosel.
2 flights came and went before we gave in and trundled to baggage services to make a report. Luckily, Cameron was picking me up so there's nothing I can't live without, and only a few things in my bag that makes tomorrow inconvenient (phone charger, for example). One of the other guys had his keys in his checked on luggage - I hope he got home ok :)
Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the plight of the luggage. I'm sure it will turn up ... it had better ... but this is just another reason not to fly Qantas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home