After the glut of postings via Cameron's blog while we were overseas, there are now expectations that we should blog regularly. Honestly! Actually, at the moment it's hard, because I think both Cameron and I have post-holiday slump.
Still, we are getting back into the hang of things. After travelling for so long with so little, we are currently purging all the stuff we've horded from the house. It's painful, and I am not entirely enjoying it, but the results are good. The only issue is that Cameron isn't here to take things to the bin :( Not fair.
I am also fairly sure that I want a new job. I think it's time to move on from my place - I need to expand my skills and I don't think that I will get the options here. So, if anyone has any thing going, let me know!!

2 Comments:
Your RSS feed isn't working...
You could move to England, get paid in Sterling...that way I'd have a cool stereo system again, yay! :) Or just stick to Brisbane...probably easier that way.
Well if I was getting paid sterling AND in London, I could get an even cooler stereo....
Good thinking Ben!
BTW You feed still isn't working.
Post a Comment
<< Home