Monday, June 04, 2007

Getting engaged

Like Susan, Andrew and Kat's pending nuptials have made Cameron and I reminisce on our engagement. Cameron went to great lengths to make it special which was wonderful. I got taken to Pure Indulgence for a massage, facial and pedicure / manicure which was awesome - and the blanket thing I got to spend time was amazing.

then Cameron picked me up, saying that the car was down the road - technically not a lie, since it was at the Stamford. He got me the biggest bunch of red roses before taking me out for dinner at Restaurant 2 - an 8 course affair with matched wines - and it is still the best meal I think I have ever eaten.

Finally, we went back to our room at the Stamford (did I mention it was on the top floor??) to find Moet, and a bath filled with rose petals. Cameron then pulled one rose out of the bunch and proposed - the ring was in the flower. It still makes me all teary.

Ah. Isn't he a good catch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home