Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve Presents

Only one more sleep to go. And what a nice sleep it will be :) Last night Cameron and I visited Chermside for 32 hour shopping (don't sleep, shop!). Tonight we will be going to Carols at St Johns Cathedral as Dr Boughen is retiring. Then tomorrow we will start the festival of food with breakfast, lunch and dinner out.

One of the presents that I was getting Cameron was singing lessons. I'd organised with Andrew for Cameron to sing with his teacher, but in true Murphy's Law style, Cameorn ran into Maggie today. He will be re-starting lessons with her next year. I guess that means that I have to find Cameron another present.

Today I got a new phone - the Ericsson T630, with a free Xbox . The xbox is for Cameron, who now owes me a new entertainment unit and bedroom set.

At the moment, I am exhausted. I was starting to get excited today, but now I'm a little over it. It doesn't help that it's hot here in brisbane, and really humid today. Once my phone is charged, I will be able to take photos of all the cool stuff I want, and then post them here ... hmm, I feel a new level of consumerism coming on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home