Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Random Musings

It's been ages since I blogged. Of course, the orgy that is easter probably had something to do with it. I think I've eaten enough chocolate to last me the next few months. I never used to have this problem; then again, when your mum buys your clothes, you don't worry so much about them not fitting ;)

I've also finished all but the conclusion of my PhD, which I will be getting done this week. Then I just have to print it all off again and get the TOC's and page numbers right.

Normally I would spend one day this weekend at uni, but the Ketter Cup is on (U12 Girls soccer final) and I am managing one of the BWS teams. It should be a good, although long weekend.

I'm not sure how I will cope with a whole week at work after that ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home