The Marvels of Technology?
Any one who reads my blog regularly will be disappointed with the frequency of posts. I'm lazy, I admit it. Sleeping, Desperate Housewives, cups of tea ... they all pretty much rate higher than blogging most days. However, today I am forced to wonder if old-fashioned house-wivery has actually been responsible for the three posts I have so far made tonight.
Why, do you ask?
Well, tonight since finishing work I have
1. Seen a friend and sorted out craft supplies
2. Been part of an Alumni meeting
3. Been grocery shopping
4. Cooked encilladas for dinner and Cameron's lunch tomorrow
5. Baked a cake
6. Blogged
7. Cleaned the kitchen
Now normally I would get as far as acknowledging dinner, but probably buying it; or going to soccer and then making Cameron sort out dinner. I wonder if the domestic duties have been a good influence? It's hard to know really.
Of course, I did nearly touch the oven in bare hands, so perhaps I am being hasty.
But wait! I think it's now time to tidy, finish making icing etc for the cake and put washing on.
Now I think about it, maybe the killer hangover I had on the weekend was also an influence ... although if it was, don't expect this sort of activity again anytime soon. I wanted to die yesterday ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home