Monday, August 22, 2005

5 minutes in the life of a policy officer

Ever have those afternoons at work where you don't seem to have much
to do, but do a lot of thinking about nothing? Here's my five minutes
of work.

1425: Why is it when you change the name of a task (or complete a
task) in the Outlook Today view, the task list isn't immediately
updated?
1426: I wonder what I will do now for the afternoon?
1426: Do I still have choc'n'toffees at work? No. Doh!
1426: Since I had chocolate at lunch, could I have chocolate again?
Probably not, no.
1427: Should check my other email account in case Cameron's emailed
me. Should wait until afternoon tea though.
1427: Oh, and I have to email JB. Can't forget.
1428: Only an hour and a half before I can go home. Thank god. I
really don't have much to do today.
1429: I wonder if Mandy has blogged? Ben has and so has Cameron. Oh, I
should blog about the bug and running last week. Mustn't forget.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

5 whole minutes and you only thought about chocolate once! I'm impressed!

8:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home