Recovery
I made it back from soccer camp in remarkably good shape. I was a little tired, had eaten too much junk food but avoided a repeat of the hangover that plauged me after Amelia's hens night.
The whole weekend was lots of fun - on Friday we went to the beach, dinner, found the SeaFM fugitive, won at keno and the pokies, and had a fun dance. Saturday I went to the beach again ( and went in the water by choice! ), ate more, amused a surf club with our noise and dancing. On sunday I had chocolate for breakfast - chilli fondue.
Unfortunately this weekend has been so good for Cameron. He's been sick :( throwing up lots. He's much better now - I made him shower :) but still isn't himself yet.
I'm about to go for a walk and get some food, before watching the rugby grand final. A good weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home