Sleeping in is one of my favourite things to do. Luckily this morning we stayed in bed until 9am. It's now 930, and I'm in bed still blogging. Nice, hey?
One of the things that I dislike about blogging is that I often forget to post stuff. I have great ideas (normally at work or on the bus) and I don't write them down, and they never make it to blogger. But today I'm going to blog about all the stuff in my gmail folder, "Blog about me".
Ok, so having checked the folder, not much is interesting, except if you are interested in palaeography - the study of old hand writing. The National Archives (UK) has a web tutorial that will help you learn to read the handwriting found in documents written in English between 1500 and 1800 - check it out here: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/palaeography/
Alright, I'm done for today.
Vanessa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home