Sunday, September 10, 2006

Birthday List

For the interested parties, here it is:


a massage (there's a place next door to us ... Muscle Mechanics)
A receipe holder for the kitchen
Magnetica and Drill Spirits - DS games
The Calvin and Hobbes complete set
A GHD hair straightner
More books - Critical Mass and Ambient Findability
S.T.A.M.P. watch - salon, flagline, bio flower or news - or any of the French collection
Louis ghost Chairs (well I can dream ...)

Hmmm ... and that's it for tonight folks - I'm all out.
V .

added 10/8
a bath pillow, as spotted at the Perfect Potion, who also have body treatments like facials and massages ... deluxe packages ... hint hint.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Birthdays are so important.

I am already planning for "50" and I am still only 48. :-)

My present for the last three years (birthday, christmas and anniversery) came in the form of a ring. http://finder451.blogspot.com/2006/08/unusual-gift.html

Speaking of presents, you may want to check out Barbies letter to Santa at:
http://finder451.blogspot.com/2006/09/barbies-letter-to-santa-humor.html

:-)

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home