Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Why is one of my favourite sci-fi stories waiting for an ending.

Palace, by Katharine Kerr and Mark Kreighbaum is a lovely book, but is obviously the start of a series. All I've ever wanted is the rest of the series ... but the second book, The Eyes of God, is very hard to get hold of. Today I found out that the city council library has 9 copies. So tomorrow I have resolved to track down the book by joining the library. Apparently, there are another 2 books that Mark Krieghbaum has planned for the world, but hasn't written. Slacker! Don't destroy a great series because it didn't circulate widely enough !! Publish it on the web (map) so that it can never be forgotten!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Sometimes if you wait long enough you will find things in the most unexpected places.

Have you tried any of the Robin Hobb books? I would highly recommend these to you. Start with Assassins Quest.

Out of curiosity - do you have a top 10 favourites list?

5:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home