A new year
I've decided that this year will be the year of travel and electrical goods. So far it's started well - The new iron and washing machine are going strong and Cameron's TV urges are coming closer to reality (only another 2 years before you get permission babe!!). The 9kg washing machine is awesome, but I can do nearly all our week's washing in one go which makes separating colours a little difficult.
The year of travel obviously is going well so far. We're back from holidays now ... Noosa was great, very relaxing despite the un-Noosa like waves. We stayed at a breakfree - my first breakfree experience, and I can say it was a success. With luck, we will also hit another 2 continents this year.
It's back to work tomorrow - for the first time ever, I've ironed everything for the week already. Cameron is a little worried but is now following suit. The real test will be next weekend ... and repeating the miracle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home