Its nearly christmas ...
Last night I went to Dan's to help put up the gi-normous Christmas tree. It was lots of fun, despite Dan disapproving of our initial light placement (just having fun Dan!!). There was a traditional christmas dinner, complete with Amy's Eggnog which was great, but very alcoholic. Sadly I was driving and could not enjoy more of it.
On a less exciting note, my Big Issue seller has changed location and I no longer know where to find him. There is a new person selling at the bottom of 111 George, but I miss my old seller. I saw him today near Queens Plaza while I was on the bus. I think this week I will try and track him down somewhere ...
I also decided tonight on Cameron's 30th present. He doesn't know it yet, but it will be lots of fun to tease him for the next 4 months ...

1 Comments:
Oh! Teasing Cameron is no fun at all!
I WANT TO KNOW NOW!
Post a Comment
<< Home