And now for something completely different
This week saw a role reversal in the Douglas-Savage household, as I flew to Canberra for work and Cameron stayed home. It was very disconcerting for Cameron I think ... I'm never the one that goes away! And I will say that Canberra is cold. At least I am only here for two days, so will be home tomorrow night.
I did manage to get free internet tonight though. Someone paid for time they haven't used, and I got the bounty, which was really nice :) So I'm spending an hour or so here before going back to my room to run through my presentation one more time, and make sure I know more than everyone else in the room about the topic. I'm treating it as a lecture - there are only 40 people or so at this conference so should be fine.
I did ask a really nasty question today, so I'm a little worried about what reaction I will get. Still, can't be helped. Hopefully (and likely) everything will be fine.
Ironically, once I get home Cameron goes to Adelaide for the end of the week. So really it's just a normal week for us, with a brief interlude at home on Wednesday. Sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home