Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Digital Cameras

I need a new digital camera. After reviewing the pictures we, it became apparent that my poor little 1.3 MP Pentax is broken. It really hasn't been the same since Andrew Butler's bucks night, when someone dropped it out of a locker and broke the battery casing. Now the lens focus has gone too.

So the next technology purchase will be a new pretty camera. Cameron and I just have to decide which one now ... I'm tempted by the Panasonic Lumix but Cameron leans towards the Fuji Finepix. The choices!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hmm, interesting. Thanks. We have been and identified the camera's we like (based purely on looks) so now I guess we need to consider the inner workings. I have to admit that I have enjoyed using my dad' camera over christmas, although I need a tripod to be effective ... I just can't stay still while I take photos!!!

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home