This week
I know I've been slack on the blogging front - I don't have an excuse at all. I've been reasonably but not hugely busy; essentially I haven't been using the computers recently.
Tonight however, I left work early-ish, and have cleaned the house (Cameron gets home tomorrow!) and thought, hmm, I should blog!. Amy is always so good at blogging I feel guilty when I read her blog. So I've decided to be more conciencious about this online diary stuff.
So, back to this week.
Our new unit settled so that was exciting. Cameron is in Cooma, and is very cold. I've been sick but I will be going to training tonight. Tomorrow at work we are going for lunch, which should also be good.
And I'm done now.

1 Comments:
What?! Ben has a blog? What is the link?
Have you read Dad's blog recently. He's posted.
Finally, Mum has a blog as well but she's never posted to it.
Post a Comment
<< Home