Another week, and a minor miracle
Yes, here we are again. Another Monday.
Today I discovered that my brother has a blog. After the name-calling refusal to read mine, Cameron or Amanda's blog, I find this a little unsettling. He's still in the post-several-times-per-week phase. Bah! In no time he'll be a slack blogger like the rest of his family!
I went to the physio tonight, after hurting my back during our match on Sunday. Suffice to say I was forced to call Jack a sadist once, but he's promised to fix me so I won't hurt anymore. Apparently I have poor stomach muscles. I'm not sure you needed a degree to work that one out, anyone who's seen my tummy could see I needed more work there.
Cameron is currently trying to convince me to buy a new car, a projector, get new speakers and redecorate our new place when we move. All I want to do is go to Heron Island for our anniversary next year. Looking at the lists, I wonder who will win? I may be forced to revist this post later ...
Cameron has just read this over my shoulder. Slacker. Just wait for the public post!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home