Sunday, October 30, 2005

A busy weekend

This weekend started out like the last, minus the hangover headache at 5am. Hence the training at 6am was much less difficult, and I didn't have to go straight back to bed after exercise and a shower.

Cameron and I then had a lovely wander around the city while the car got new tyres. We picked up Cameron's keys from his office (gee 30 inch cinema displays are pretty!) and went to the Cathedral to get contact details for the choir. We then came home, I made christmas tags and Cameron sang, and then I blissfully napped.

That afternoon I watched two episodes of Arrested Development before heading to the Roar match. The Roar drew, having lots of frustrating shots on goal. We came home and watched two episodes of Firefly before calling it a night.

Sunday morning came far too quickly. I was late for my first engagement with Mandy and Mum at Indooropilly; however, they filled the time buying Mandy's wedding shoes. I then tried on 3 dresses, and purchased one as a bridesmaid dress. We then wandered the stores, buying Dad a birthday present and successfully avoiding shoes (Vanessa) and electronics (cameron).

We then went to Cameron's parent's house to see the new renovations (they are always renovating!) and have lunch. After that we met up with Andrew and Andrew and Amelia for coffee. Heading back to the car Andrew and Amelia and I proved to be geeks as we stood in the car park and played DS games for half an hour.

We came home and Cameron cooked dinner (well, gathered dinner) as I finished a job application and looked a real estate (it's an obsession I shouldnt feed). After I finish this post, I will watch more Arrested Development before going to bed early-ish in order to start work early tomorrow.

Phew! Done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home