Is it over yet???
This week has been horrendous so far, and it's only Tuesday. We moved
yesterday … thank goodness for removalists. We still did over 50 trips
between the lift and the unit, but they did much more of the lifting.
I found myself walking along with many items wondering how far I could
carry them above my head, a side effect of boot camp last week.
Of course now our nice open space is full of … stuff. I really didn't
think we had this much stuff. It's obvious now that we do, and we will
be culling as we progress.
What we are missing are the picture railings we used to have. It's
very annoying not to have them …It would be nice to hang the pictures,
but I guess that will just have to wait.
To top off the moving experience, boot camp was the hardest its been
so far. I thought I would die during part of it, but made it through
and I think found a new level of fitness. Go me!

1 Comments:
As if carrying all the boxes and stuff wasn't enough of a boot camp!
Post a Comment
<< Home