Reflections ...
When I started this blog, it was mostly about shopping, a bit about soccer and sometimes about shoes. It's rare(er) now that those topics are discussed - so I thought I should give you an update in all three areas.
Shoes: I still don't have enough. However, I have a new mentor at work, who goes to a particular sale every year when the full range of designer shoes are marked at $110 to stock up. Last year she set a budget of $1000, and so bought home 9 pairs. I'm impressed.
Shopping: Not so much of this at the moment - still feeling the effects of a honeymoon and wedding. Still, we are itching to get back into the game once the blue car finds a new home ...
Soccer: It's been an interesting season - our backline isn't as effective as it was, and parts of the team seem to be resisting our coach. I'm enjoying centre mid but I suspect that next year the team will be very different - and I don't think that's a bad thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home