Returning to the blogging world
I just don't seem to be able to consistently blog. So after a horrendous few weeks, I rejoin the blogosphere for another attempt at consistently posting.
So ... Sydney was perfect for a funeral - wet and depressing. Yet again nice to see family but the circumstances could have been nicer. Melbourne was even colder than Sydney (I thought that I had missed a 1 off the temperature, but after going outside realised it was actually 4.1) and the meeting was long. The U12 Ketter Cup was good but I'm glad its over - it rained on Saturday, was windy sunday and by Monday I had decided again I'm not ready for children.
I was incredibly tired last night so fell asleep before the match started, but Cameron taped the last 10 minutes so I watched it this morning. Work today was hard, and I came home intending to go to training but fell asleep instead.
Good to talk to you again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home