Monday, October 16, 2006

Am I going mad?

I have great ideas for this blog. Sometimes I email myself with them, but more often than not I just forget, like I have today. I had something interesting to blog but now it's completely gone.

In other ground breaking news, I'm getting a new phone. Optus called me last week and offered me a new deal. Unfortunately, I didn't pay all that much attention to WHICH phone it was, beyond a sony erikkson. So tomorrow I'm coming home to a surprise!!!

I've also decided to try and worry less about things I have no control over. I think the net effect of this is that I need to then let those things have less effect on me ... but it's hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I am too much of a gentleman to say!

Ideas - you can have some of mine.

This seems like a good topic to discuss over lunch!

I have about 465 blog entries but only about 280 are public/published.

When I blog I usually make a point of writing several posts - or at least starting them.

If I cant think of anything new - I revisit my old unpublished posts and touch one or two up for publishing.

Emailing your self is a good idea which I highly recommend.

How are these for starters:

How about your top 10 films/TV shows?

The book you would like most to be made into a movie?

How soon are you likely to go back to study and why?

What is the next course you are likely to study - don’t give me any of that "Not any more" stuff - you are too young for that!

What are you currently reading/watching and why?

What do you want to read but never got around to it?

If you could recommend 2 books to anyone (one nonfiction and one fiction) what would they be and why?

Is the grass really greener on the other side?

What is your favorite coffee shop in the city?

Do you know where there are some great two for one lunch time specials?

Come across anything profound lately?

Favorite poem or bit of poetry?

Do you remember any poetry - thats a start?

Have you written any poetry? I have some bad stuff myself which I have inflicted on people :-)

I even found an illustration for it and wrote to the artist to allow me to use it.

Check out the art at
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36704277/?qo=16&q=dragon&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home