Silly Vanessa
This morning I got up at the crack of nine so that I wouldn't spend the day feeling lazy because Cameron had gone to sing. After doing some general house stuff, I decided to go to the gym - get it out of the way style. It was then that I realised my keys were @ mum and dad's - so instead I had to be grown-up responsible and pay bills. Not really fun but at least now it's done.
The Age had an interesting article today on what it means to be happy, which I think sums up why some days you can be calm even though everything around you is breaking, and on others when everything is going well you feel terrible. Success is about being happy where you are - not where people think you should be. It was a nice fuzzy story ( How to live a happy life).
Well, now I think it's time for some food, then I will walk to St Johns to meet Cameron. That will make him surprised - because he will expect I am still in bed. And frankly, I would like to be but I'm awake, so I'm making the most of it.

1 Comments:
That was an interesting article in the Age on what it means to be happy.
Thank you.
I would be happy to debate the meaning of happiness sometime with you over coffee! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home