Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas List

Being nearly the middle of december, I have decided that it's unlikely my family can mind read, and therefore may need some help deciding what I would like for Christmas. Please see below.

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. I'm addicted.
Paper placemats, like these.
Goddess by Fiona McIntosh (yes, i have the other two).
Picture rails, like we used to have at Coorparoo (originally from here)

And now I have to go out, so will let you know the rest later.

The Rest

Cameron would like one of these or one of these.

A sticklebook
Things from the Museum of Brisbane or the place on Brunswick Street which looks cool.
A handbag hooker like this or this.
Glass lampshade like these.
New plastic or wooden cutting boards
A magazine rack
A book seat (Dymocks in the city)
New tea towels, oven mits etc.

V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home