Why is it always Gate 47?
I have come to the airport to get Cameron tonight. I had a dream run here - very little traffic and nailed a beautiful reverse park (I'm not sure the park is actually a park, but it's more of one than the Smart ForTwo has beside me). I cruised thru screening, only to discover that Cameron is arriving through gate 47.
Gate 47 is about as far away as you can get from any screening point into the terminal. Why can't he be arriving at gate 38? That would be so much more convenient ...
Also, the airport is packed - I guess it is holidays. That also explains the kids that are hiding behind the net kiosk ... and the harried parents. Thankfully all is quiet, and the kids aren't being annoying ... just every now and then some hair and eyes appear behind the screen ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home