A tale of two bra shops
Lately I've had the need to buy new underwear. Because I need to wear breastfeeding bras, this has been somewhat of a challenge. I went to two new stores - All about Eve in the city, and Big Girls don't Cry in the valley.
Overall, I am happier with All about Eve. In some ways its because it's a traditional store, with carpet and pretty fixtures etc. I also found the staff much nicer - more helpful. Eve's also found me a pretty bra, whereas the lady at Big Girls just got a black one for me - and while it's ok, it's nothing to write home about.
I think the clincher is that I got to bring my bras home from Eve, whereas I am waiting to have a bra sent from Big Girls. Despite being fitted there, the bra they ordered in for me didn't fit, so I had to go back and get re-fitted. Annoying. That sort of shopping I can do myself at home, rather than lugging Zachary around.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home